justme

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

I just wanted to say hi and thank everyone for all there kind words and hugs that they sent.  As of today, 12/18/07 still no electricity.  Was told it could be Christmas before we get any.  :-\  Kinda sad but were making it.  I'm at the school checking emails and will try to do it again next week.

Take care and I miss you all!

red

Look for a package to arrive at the end of the week for you & the kids ( the big kid Eric too). Miss you & will talk to you later!

Red

cowz

Your are in our thoughts and prayers.  Can you haul your sewing rig to town to sew!?

Take care...we miss your witty comments.

Stihlpro

Went through the same thing last year (14 days w/o power) here in the Northwest.  It's not fun!  Hang in there it gets better!  Got ours back on Christmas last year.  Soon after I ran to the store to get some items so we could have Christmas dinner.  Along the way I decided to help a stranded vehicle.  30 minutes later I realized it was a Bad Choice!  He was wanted by the police and I ended up with a gun in my face...............good thing it was an officers gun and not the suspects.  That will be a Christmas I never forget!  Good luck and Merry Christmas.

common sense

Hey Gidge, maybe this will cheer you up?!

Attachments

• Darby hats 002.jpg
    Darby hats 002.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 224

justme

Came home from the laundry mat with my gas station lunch and low and behold these angels (linemen from another state) were in my driveway!!! I'm back on finally!!!!!  Thank goodness for these people coming and helping us.  I was so excited that I literally had tears.  Thank you everyone and thank you common sense for the good "ju ju" you sent me!  It really worked lol

Show Heifer

I have a good friend that is a lineman on an electric crew.....he goes out in all weather, many times when no one else will. He moved here from out east without knowing a single person, but he said the first time he went out in nasty weather the owner came out with a cup  of coffee, a brownie and said "thank you". He was  in disbelief when he said, "You know, the food and drink was really uncalled for but nice. All they really needed to do was say Thank You. We appreciate it."  He said you could never imagine how many times they are yelled at, cursed at, and given rude gestures when they are working 24 hours in bad weather (he recently pulled at 26 hour day, then slept for 12, went back for another 12).
So, please, if at all possible, go up to them (stay a safe distance from lines of course!) and say "thank you for your hard work." You have no idea what it will mean to them!!! (clapping)

justme

I did thank them and they just kept saying Merry Christmas to me...It's hard not to have a bad attitude in times like we had, but they were so nice to come up here and leave there families to help us.  I'm very very grateful for there help.

justme

I was so excited I almost took some ACE to calm myself down, but read the label and its not labeled for fat old chicks so I decided I'd have a diet pepsi instead (lol) (lol)

Sorry guys couldn't resist....the other post just got waaaaaaayyyyyy to long winded and we needed a good laugh

common sense

Couldn't resist... I was bored...thought he made a good "wink". (lol)

Attachments

• Cowboy wink 014.jpg
    Cowboy wink 014.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 209