Justme's 6 year old son

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

I'm sure gidget won't mind me bragging for her. She just called & her 6 year old son showed their heifer in the open show at the Royal. He placed 3rd behind 2 of DeRouchy's/ Bushy Park's heifers. Judged asked him how old & said he's the best showman for a 6 year old.

Mucho hasn't shown yet. Juli is showing him for them. Told her to stuff her bra. ( just kidding everyone!!!)

inthebarnagain

red said:
Mucho hasn't shown yet. Juli is showing him for them. Told her to stuff her bra. ( just kidding everyone!!!)

That is funny, my sister and I used to show horses and cattle and my Mom gave riding lessons.  Her famous saying was "stand (or sit if riding) up straight and stick your boobs out"

I thought Caitlin was going to die when she told her that before she went in the ring this year, she said "Grandma, I don't even wear a bra yet!"

chambero

Thank goodness all we have to worry about is getting our boys to keep their shirts tucked in.

red

hot off the presses. They were reserve champion in their division. (Juli didn't follow my advice  ;) ) The heifers came in 3rd & 4th.
She's handing out fliers from EDJE on Mucho. Fliers looked great.
All are worn out.

Red

Simmymom1

;D  Cathy - I'm sure if she would have taken your advice she would have surely gotten "Grand" instead or Reserve.  LOL    Please let her know how proud we are of her!!

zak

Who is mucho and where can I find pics from the show?

Zak

red

zak said:

Zak

Mucho Dinero is Justme's Maine bull. There aren't any pictures of show since it was just over a little bit ago.

Red

shortyjock89

zak said:

Zak

Mucho is Mucho Dinero.  A Major's Money Man son that the Funk family raised and is showing.  He won the MO State Fair 4H Bull show, and him and his momma won the Cow/Calf show I'm pretty sure.  Search for Mucho or Mucho Dinero on here, and I'm sure you'll find some pics.

ShowmanQ

zak said:

Zak

Not from the show, but it was posted about 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• mucho dinero_edited-1.jpg
    mucho dinero_edited-1.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 492

shortyjock89

zak said:
That is one nice bull.

Zak

Yes sir, he is.  I saw him at Jr. Nationals and he was really nice then, I be he's even better now.  I've said it before, but If I were in the Maine's a little more, I would be trying to use this guy.

zak

I think I found a pic of mucho at the royal.

Showchampions.com click show\American royal than click breeding I think it was ( next to breeding there is a little plus sign) click that before you click breeding. Once you click the + sign click Maine Anjou. He is on page 12

Zak

justme

WOW you guys seen the pictures before I did!  We had one whale of a day.  Our heifer actually stood second in the jr. show and 3rd in open...very pleased.  She's pretty green, but my 10 year old broke her and even showed her just days after getting a cast off.  My 6 year old rocks!  his image is BK08-2-8911  he's an old soul in a little body!  I think I was the proudest mom there.  He NEVER led this heifer or a heifer this big before.  I thought I was going to help him...he wasn't going to have any of that.  I never once touched her and he never had her set up bad.

Mucho...wow we were pleased.  I told my daughter she should be so proud to have bred and raised him.  Some people strive to do that all there cattle raising days ( me included lol) and she did it at age 10.  I know this isn't the Oscars, but I need to do some thank you's.  Juli (common sense)  she is so wonderful and I love her to death  she did a great job and tollerated me being so nervous and never shutting up.  Also, Beau Ebersole...best darn fitter I could ever ask for.  If your in Iowa and want to know about Maines...look Beau up, he's the Iowa Maine association president.  If I had my way...I'd have him run for the national board.

Enough of my babbling...I'm just a proud mama of mucho and 2 great kids! (thumbsup) <party>

justme

he got reserve jr. bull.  He's for sale right now...email me for more information.  Lots of interest in him here at the Royal.  I think he's finally a Money Man bull that could work for the clubcalf world AND the PB sector.  He's a March calf and he's at least 800# and you'd be hard pressed to find a Maine here at the Royal with his hair.  I think he's a neat new alternative to go for calving ease on these clubby genetics and no Ali or Hard Core in him.