K & A Farm Cowherd Dispersal

Help Support Steer Planet:

knabe

i want my mommy.

since i'm in general naive about this process, what is the long term benefit of misreprenting what's on the papers after the buzz is gone?  all it does is hide what hit, which may be the goal?

a time waster of mine is to pound pedigrees.  K & A's have a lot of pedigrees that are a lot of fun, especially maverick.

Jill

knabe said:
what is the long term benefit of misreprenting what's on the papers after the buzz is gone? 

When PP became popular you couldn't have registered a calf out of a bull that wasn't Maine, we keep down grading and down grading the percentage chart to where now there wouldn't be a benefit, we aren't as bad as the Chi's but still diluted.

knabe

i went and looked back at PP's pedigree to a cow GJB MISS CUNIC 12F  who is listed as horned

her daughter, GJB MISS FORTUNE 22K is listed as polled, and her sire is a fullblood and listed as polled,  ND FORTUNE 10, but listed as horned in the canadian association.

i guess cunic 12f is proably polled.

shawnee princess 19j on the top is listed as horned from polled and then shawnee princess, her daughter is listed as polled.

hillview princess is then listed as polled, then cachet is polled, then colby

Latest posts