Kansas show calves?

Help Support Steer Planet:

HeiferShower14

does anyone have show heifers for sale in kansas? im just looking around again

BCCC

Jeff Byrant is having a sale this fall he is in Ark City kansas, which is south of wichita, he has some really nice cattle, also Jill or kanshow might know where some are

Sly

We have a few available. They are still on the cows. Going to wean this weekend. We have a who made who, heatwave, money shot, Pitch black and few others out of our herd bulls.  If interested message me. or call 580-789-1729

Davis Shorthorns

I have one purebreed shorthorn.  She is out of our herd bull who is a K-kim revamp x TM Kilmilhill and our Dutchess cow.  I am planning on taking her to the American Royal this year but would be interested in selling her. 

Jill

If you let me know what your price range is and what you are looking for, that will help know where to send you, lots of good breeders in Kansas. 

kanshow

Ditto what Jill said, I can think of several in this corner of the state.  Just need to know what you are looking for.

Eberth

We have a lot of good heifers this year as we only had 4 bull calves this year. We are taking 3 to Wichita that are pretty darn good and have probably the best one we have ever raised or shown for sale at the house. Check them out at www.eberthshowcattle.com/ForSale.html

BRdoc

I have three really nice heifers for sale. One Manchild that is super thick , blue roan and white. one black Almost Famous that is choke fronted and thick. One red Almost Famous that is thick and clean fronted also. They are all exceptional heifers.

Kenny

Hi, We have some Paddy heifers and a Jake's Proud Jazz heifer for sale we are in Missouri 26 miles north of the American Royal pics on www.showsteers.com/barham

jeffb1

BCCC said:
Jeff Byrant is having a sale this fall he is in Ark City kansas, which is south of wichita, he has some really nice cattle, also Jill or kanshow might know where some are

Thanks BCCC , YES! Our sale will be Nov.2 in Winfield Ks . The calves(most of them) are weaned and can be viewed at your convenience. Our website has a few updated photos and we'll be continuously updating them between now and sale time. Hope to see you in southern KS soon! JB

http://www.clubcalves.com/arkvalleycattleco.htm

stumpy

You can look at our website www.fischercattlecompany.com . We have a very nice selection of heifers for breed shows or commercial.

HeiferShower14

Do u guys have pics and birthdates? and if they can be registered what can they we registerd as?

jason

www.kochclubcalves.com

Having a private treaty sale, located in Harrisonville, MO, very close to KS.

Mitchm

HeiferShower14 said:

Hi,
  Look at Fesmire cattle  on showsteers.com!!! He has a great set of heifers!!

Mitchm

HeiferShower14 said:

Hi,
  Look at Fesmire Cattle on showsteers.com upcoming sales

Kscattle

Hi,
There will be a Club Calf action at Paola Kansas at the Miami County Sale Barn its starts at 11:00 30 to 40 steers and heifers.

Hope to see you there