kansas state fair and kjla nominations?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

Cattle nominations were due May 1st, Sheep and Swine are due on June 15th.  The nose print cards are done by your extension agent in your county.

BCCC

commercail breeding heifers are also june 15th.... Go to your extension office and get them... you have to have their signiture anyways

Jill

http://www.asi.ksu.edu/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=58

If this doesn't work, it is on the KLA web site under youth activities.

Jill

We aren't old enough to show at State Fair yet, but we will be there to work.  We will be at KJLS with heifers.

Show Dad

Unfortunately I have had a change in my work schedule that won't allow us to show at the State Fair and hoping we can make KJLS. Bummer but have to work to pay the feed bill. Good luck to all.
<alien>

BCCC

Same here we may not be goign to state we just bred the heifer that we were takign today so we are thinking she might slough since its so close to the 30 day mark, and we really have to keep her bred this time

kanshow

Well.. going to be hopeful and turn heifer entries in for KJLS... 

When are they going to change the rules for Wichita so they can show gilts along with the barrows in market?    We are going to be putting an awful nice gilt in the freezer - unless Karlton wants me to bring her to the KSF so he can take her home! LOL!!!