KARMA for hope

Help Support Steer Planet:

fluffer

I sent mine!  I hope she gets better soon!

Also, Common Sense- I think you deserve Karma instead of taking it away  (angel)

Fluffer

red

I've just been giving her really nice or uplifting messages. This is what she wants. i promise after this is done we'll get her back up!

Remember guys, I've got plenty to take away. It's for a good cause & won't hurt our feelings one bit!

Red

common sense

Don't worry about taking my Karma.  I just love to be able to give my "positive"s to somebody in exchange for them feeling better.  Besides, it will give me incentive to do more good deeds to earn them back!  LOL!!!  I love that everyone is sending her cards via the hospital website.  That will be the most uplifting thing that the family could receive.  Keep them going.  And for goodness sake...KEEP TAKING MY POINTS !!!!  Just remember, each time you take a point, send a positive thought to Erin!!!  THANKS EVERYONE!!!

red

we did it! got common sense to zero! Juli, let us know how erin is doing.

Red

CAB

No Red. I got it to work eariler today. Doug does a segment on this radio station every Friday.  Doug is Erin's Dad. for those of you that don't know.

red

it just takes me to an error site. Are you sure you typed it in correctly?

Red

CAB

Erin Steele

Erin Steele, daughter of KSOM client Doug Steele, was recently hospitalized and diagnosed with a very rare form of pneumonia. The family is offering updates on her condition on the Children’s Hospital website.

Visit www.chsomaha.org

On the right side of the page you will see a flashing icon; click on the one that says “care pages” From there you can create a free account. After you fill out your personal information it will ask for the care patient’s name, this is a special password. (For that information, please email [email protected]) Once you are logged into the page you can check on updates from Erin’s family and post comments.

This may help I hope, Brent

To send a greeting to Erin, visit www.chsomaha.org.
Click on the For Patients and Visitors Tab
On the right side of the page there is a box that says “Related Links”… Click on Patient Greeting Cards.
Then click on “Send a Greeting”
Fill out the information, It will ask for Erin’s room number (please email [email protected] for that information)

red

thanks so much Brent! juli hadn't gotten a call from the parents & she just didn't want to bother them.

Red  (angel)  (angel)  (angel)

justme

Did any of you figure this out?  Guess I'm just tired or to dumb to figure it out

common sense

[YIPPEE!!!!!!! (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)  Thanks so much eveyone for helping to support Erin Steele!!!  I just talked to Doug and he is on cloud nine.  Erin is awake for the first time in over a week and they are hoping to get her off the ventilator today!!!  It's the most incredible thing I can even imagine.  I don't care what else happens today...nothing can top this for me.  I don't ever cry but this one got to me.  Oh...how wonderful!!!  Thank you thank you thank you!!![/color][/size]

red

That is so wonderful! It's all the prayers & good karma people have been sending them.  (angel)  (thumbsup)  (angel)

we'll count the karma at 5 EST time today. Please still take from me. DON'T give me karma!!!

Red

common sense

I told Erin in a letter that now would be a really good time to ask her parents for a puppy!!!  (lol)  How could you say no!  I think Doug will kill me for that one. 

Latest posts