Keller's Club calf Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

Has anyone seen the calves in person? If so what did you think of the heifer calves? They look good on the website.

Turkey Creek Ranch

I havn't seen them in person, but they look really nice on the website. Both their heifers and steers look deep bodied and solid.

OH Breeder

I have done business with the Kellers for past few years. The pictures are usually very true to form. They are very honest people and easy to work with. The quality is outstanding.

shortyjock89

OH Breeder said:
I have done business with the Kellers for past few years. The pictures are usually very true to form. They are very honest people and easy to work with. The quality is outstanding.

I agree. Wes was here to look at calves a few weeks ago, and he is very honest and a really nice guy.  If anyone has the chance to go see the calves, do it, you won't be disappointed.

renegade

Most of you prob know by now I havent been doing the clubby steer thing very long and living where i do in idaho I havent seen a whole lot of good very clubby calves but the ones on the Keller site blew me away. I would love  <party> to own any one of those calves as they are all fairly amazing.  Although my parents would kill me then have a heart attack if i spent that much on a steer - they would be a little more forgiving if it was a heifer

Bawndoh

Their site too, blew me away.  A perfect example of how a great clip job, and some quality time spent photographing REALLY pays off.  Those calves were flat out good.  The photos themselves make me want to go buy one...perfect advertising  (clapping).

SKF

I am glad to see that no one had anything bad to say so it made be feel better about placing a bid. Found out today that we were the high bidder of the white shorthorn heifer!! <party> Can't wait to see her in person!

shortyjock89

Very nice!!! Her brother was a heck of a steer.  I think that she will be pretty impressive in person too.

OH Breeder

SKF said:
I am glad to see that no one had anything bad to say so it made be feel better about placing a bid. Found out today that we were the high bidder of the white shorthorn heifer!! <party> Can't wait to see her in person!

I have her full sister from last year. I think you will be impressed. They profile well and make great cows. You are lucky the kids kept me and my check book at home. I had her and the #24 heifer picked out. I bred mine to Diamond LEggs 21 hopefully for a March calf. Good luck with her.