Kesslers Frontman R001

Help Support Steer Planet:

Mill Iron A

I have seen quite a few calves out of him.  Very stout and sound with lots of rib. Maybe a little shorter fronted and a touch round and for some odd reason they really nick on Mytty in focus daughters.  I have no idea why but they do.

Shadow Hill Farm

Mill Iron A said:
I have seen quite a few calves out of him.  Very stout and sound with lots of rib. Maybe a little shorter fronted and a touch round and for some odd reason they really nick on Mytty in focus daughters.  I have no idea why but they do.

Thank you! I had read that he does well with In Focus daughters. Giving a lot of consideration on using him.

r2scott

I have a frontman hf that is really nice.  She is a little tank, and  move really well.  The only thing i could fault her on is she is a little bit  small compared to some other caves her age.  Her mother is a larger frame cow, so i am hoping she will hit a growth spirt. 

Shadow Hill Farm

r2scott said:
I have a frontman hf that is really nice.  She is a little tank, and  move really well.  The only thing i could fault her on is she is a little bit  small compared to some other caves her age.  Her mother is a larger frame cow, so i am hoping she will hit a growth spirt. 

Thanks for the info. Do you have pictures of her? Would love to see them.  ;)

Latest posts