King Killer Kitty strikes again!

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

As many of you know, our indoor cat is called King Killer Kitty. He weighes about 18 pounds & all of it mean.

The other day while IM Gidget he decides to sit on top of my desk. This is fine because this is usually our time together. The he decides he wants to visit w/ Gidget. He proceeds to walk on the keyboard. Don't ask me what he did but my entire screen was upside down. I tried hitting random keyes but no luck. Finally called GateWay & after $50 we were able to straighten out problem.

Meanwhile KK is sitting there laughing his butt off! I told hime the money is coming from his nip fund.

Typical day at Red Maple Farm!!!

Simmymom1

TOO much catnip Cathy.....Ha Ha    ( Hope you are feeling better, we miss ya bunches!!!)  (angel) 

jason

He hit the keys    Ctrl+Alt-Down Arrow at the same time

It does not work on all computers, you need to have intel chipset video chip.  To return it to normal hit the same keys, but up arrow instead, or left or right arrow for horizontal views.

DiamondS

Red, I think I have Killer Kitty's sister.  She is little, but very evil!!!  I left my laptop open and came back to her sitting on it and a totally frozen screen!  Besides her evil nightime games....  Glad to see you're back.  Hope for better days to come!

red

Jason said:
He hit the keys    Ctrl+Alt-Down Arrow at the same time

It does not work on all computers, you need to have intel chipset video chip.  To return it to normal hit the same keys, but up arrow instead, or left or right arrow for horizontal views.

Jason, I'll take your word for it. It gave me a bad headache trying to stand on my hear reading.

Red

Telos

So glad you're back. Been missing you too. I got a new cat. She is the ultimate lap kitty. I'll try and get pics.

doubled

hahahaha  I have one of those only I call him He__  ___    kitty

Jill

How nice that you are able to have a typical day at Red Maple Farm, we (and I'm sure you) are VERY thankful for everyone of them.  So good to see you back! <party> <party>

red

Just as I feared. KK is also a nip pusher. He has currently gotten the kitten hooked. It's so sad to watch them after their nip. The running around in circles is bad but the climbing of walls is worse. Also there has been an increase in cat fights. Although KK has no claws he pack a mean wallop w/ his paws.

It's a sad, sad day.

Red

Simmymom1

:'(  Oh no....Sounds like they might have to go off to Kitty Rehab for the "catnip addiction"!  Make sure you send them off to some swanky up scale Rehab center like all of the Hollywood stars go to.  I can see it now....they might even put KK on a diet!  Ha Ha

red

Simmymom1 said:
  :'(   Oh no....Sounds like they might have to go off to Kitty Rehab for the "catnip addiction"!  Make sure you send them off to some swanky up scale Rehab center like all of the Hollywood stars go to.  I can see it now....they might even put KK on a diet!  Ha Ha

KK is a lot like Garfield. In complete denial. However the kitten just might be eating more that KK. I used to have food in bowl all the time but now am just feeding in morning.

You made me laugh about rehab. I told someone on the phone I was one & they asked if it was booze or drugs! I should have said catnip but was laughing too hard.

Red