KINNABER LEADER 9TH heifer pic.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

justintime said:
Scot..... your Leader 9th heifer is flat out good. We need more like her. I have used up my last Leader 21st semen in flushes. I did not know what to think of the calves for the first while, but they are coming on gang busters now. The Leader 21st bull we have has been selected for the Agribition sale. They wanted the heifer calf as well, but I said " NO way". I have a pregnancy by Leader 21st as well as some Leader 21 embryos selling in the Fever sale Oct 16th.

Hey JIT, OHB & I have a Ldr 21st hfr out of a dtr of the original Deerpark Leader bull & the original Scarlet O'Hare cow. She is bred to PaDo Boxer for her 1st calf next spring. I've got an Irish Mist dtr of the same cow bred to NPS Improvers Stride for her 1st calf at the end of this month.

justintime

Doc . those sound like some good genetic combos. Keep us informed as to how the calves look. By the way, it was great to meet you and Malinda last weekend. Wish we had more time to compare notes. As hot abnd humid as it was, i was wishing I had brought more Kool aid to the party!

Latest posts