Kris Black's up and coming sale.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Telos

Just got through reviewing the sale catalog and video. Really liked the lot 566 Angus bull. Thought he was pretty special.

Any thoughts regarding this particular bull?

shorthorns r us

kris really likes him.  2x is plumb good.  you'll see 2x in cow pedigrees for a long time.  haven't seen this calf but i hear that he is as good a clubby angus as you can find.

Telos

SRU, I think somebody is going to get a really nice bull when they buy him. Wonder how much semen you could sell from that boy? I don't know how well he'll work in the clubby segment, but I really like him as a beef bull. His females should be nice... being the way he's bred.

red

I also liked some of the calves at the Lazy M Ranch's sale. These are club calves but very stout. Bids are due in at 8:00 (sundown) 6/6/07
http://www.mlazyheartranch.com/cattleforsale.html

Where is the link to Black's video?

Red

chambero

http://www.collinscattleservices.com/KrisBlack.html

The link is above.

We are going up for the sale.  Not looking for an Angus, but I agree that is a nice bull.

In general, Kris sells a lot of very functional bulls.  The majority of our herd bulls that we currently have originated from Kris. We've been very satisfied iwth them over the years.

shorthorns r us

i am pretty sure we are saying the same thing.  he is not a steer sire; where the industry is today, purebred angus steer sire is an oxymoron.  his value is producing steer mommas.  pretty, sound, stout and big bodied heifers that can be mated to whatever is the hot steer sire of the time.