Ladies Man (The ForeplayxDouble Stuff) TH and PHA Status

Help Support Steer Planet:

kanacki00

So I am thinking of doing something dumb, again.  I have a sawed off heat seeker cow that I am contemplating breeding to  Ladies Man.  Does anyone know his status?  He is unknown on SEK, Cattlevisions and Lautners sites.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I also have Johnny walker red in the tank, and my question is, how small are they when they mature.  I have a frame score 5 cow, from what I've read on earlier reports is that he'll make them small.  Can he make a 52" steer, or is 48-50 more his speed?  Thank you in advance.

Cowboy

I was sure that Ladies Man was listed as TH - Possitive a couple years ago when they first did all the testing. At least that is what I was always thinking, as I have a really good Ladies Man cow that , although I haven't tested her as yet, I have always bred her Th-Neg bulls.

There must be some web site that will still show his results, I was certain he was Possitive .

Breed as if he is for sure -- just in case.

Terry

DCC_Cattle

Has Ladies Man ever sired any really good calves? I was very impressed with the bull himself, when I saw him at the Ohio Beef Expo many years back. However, I've never really seen many calves out of him.

Latest posts