Last American Cowboy

Help Support Steer Planet:

Diamond

anyone know if you can watch this online? I never get to see it, :'(

irh

We didn't see it either.  Went to the site and viewed clips of it looks to be a great show.  Need more of this on tv instead of the other crap.  We also need more good westerns made, with  Sam Elliot, Kevin Cosnter, and some of the other good ole guys.  Wonder if there will be re-runs of the show?

forbes family farms

I taped all the episodes it's GREAT thanks so much animal planet! I love talking and seeing western shows. When i get older and get on with my own life i will have a ranch of my own and love the day to day aspects that go on. City people need to watch this and see what actually is country life and what we do as cattle ranchers/farmers.

Show Heifer

Does anyone know where I can buy a complete set of the "Last American Cowboy"? I am hoping to use it in my classroom. I can not find it on the discovery.com store.  Thanks

kobo_ranch

All us 'cow folk' should contact the network or producer that did this show and let them know how much we enjoyed it.  I think they should go around to more families.  Although we enjoyed it, I would think your average or young person that may be considering being a rancher might rethink doing so after watching those operations! 
It's be neat to see different operations from various parts of the country.  (History channel has a lot of shows about stuff too we enjoy watching.) 

Latest posts