Late 07 Aluminum Blockign Chute

Help Support Steer Planet:

BCCC

I have a fairly new aluminum grooming chute that I bought brand new in December of 2007, since then it hasn't been used much at all, it has been sitting against the wall for the past 6 months, It comes with the padded floor, However its not in the picture, if you want pictures of the floor I can get them.

groomingchute015.jpg

groomingchute017.jpg

groomingchute018.jpg

BIGTEX

How much? Also, do you have any other used show equipment for sale? PM me with info.

BIGTEX

BCCC

If you bought this new it would be 820 bucks. I would like 700, since it hardely used, but make me an offer! Yes we also have some clippers, and some show halters, I also have a blower.

Steer Boy 101

Hey let me know about your blower clippers and prices. Also where about you located. Any fans? Jason

shorty_horn12

BCCC said:
I have a fairly new aluminum grooming chute that I bought brand new in December of 2007, since then it hasn't been used much at all, it has been sitting against the wall for the past 6 months, It comes with the padded floor, However its not in the picture, if you want pictures of the floor I can get

shorty_horn12

I was wondering where you were located. Also you mentioned that u had a blower if you could get some pictures and tell me the price of it that would be greatly appriciated.

BCCC

I still have the grooming chute, but it no longer has a longer the padded floor, the pigs ripped out the padded flooring when they got out this morning :mad: :mad: :mad: