Late Fall Born Steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

SKF

I have a late fall born steer for sale. He is maine-anjou sired by our herd bull (Ali son) and his dam is a Paddy O'Mally. He weighed 461 last week and is averaging 3lbs a day. He had a slow start in life but since we weaned him and put him on feed he has taken off. This calf gets better everyday. He is real wide based, lots of muscle, sound and has a great disposition. He is show broke and is very gentle. He would be a great calf for a younger exhibitor. We are located in Florida but we will have him at the Ga. Jr. Beef Furturity next month. ANy questions PM or call (941) 661-4859

Attachments

• 170.JPG
    170.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • 163.JPG
    163.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38

SKF

Still available. He will be at the Ga. Jr. Beef Futurity in Perry, Ga this week. :)

SKF

He is a Nov calf and I am asking $1000

SKF

He did real well he took 3rd out of 10. The judge had nothing but good things to say about him. So we were happy with it. He gets better everyday.

flacowman

Where in the state are you?  I tried to make it to perry but it just didn't work out.

SKF

flacowman said:
Where in the state are you?  I tried to make it to perry but it just didn't work out.

We live in Southwest Florida in Punta Gorda. What part are you from?

flacowman

I'm in the panhandle, bout an hour west of Tallahassee.  Will you have him or anything else at the Jr. Cattlemen's show?

SKF

No we will not be at the Fl Cattlemen's show next month. We will be at most of the shows after that and we will show him unless we sell him. Are you going to the show next month?

Latest posts