Late Spring 2011 Heifer calves - located NW WY

Help Support Steer Planet:

Sassy Show Stock

I have 3 very nice heifer calves for sale, up to date on 7 way, worming, and BANGS vaccinated, all have a good disposition, and if they aren't sold before Christmas break I will have them halter broke and roughed out and put new pictures up. I am 7 hours away from them at college and am selling them so I can put more money into my education fund...if I didn't need the money, I'd definitely keep these ladies in my herd!!

I will attach the best pictures I can find of the heifers and their dams.

ADALIDA
---1/2 Angus, 1/4 Galloway, 1/4 Chi-maine-angus
----Polled

--DOB: May 23, 2011
--BW: 75-80lbs
--Sire: Why Lie
--Dam: Daisy Duke (PB Angus, out of an EXT daughter)
--Asking $1500 or best offer

STORMY
--- 1/4 Simmental, 3/4 Angus
-----Polled

--DOB: May 26th, 2011
--BW: 70-75 lbs
--Sire: 3XM (1/2Sim, 1/2Angus)
--Dam: Sadie (reg. Angus: Garcias Retail Paige G07V)
Asking: $1200 or best offer

FRANNIE
--- 1/2 Angus, 1/2 Limousin
----Polled

------She can be registered as a Limflex for $150 (that includes the transfer fee to the new owner), If interested I just need to know so I can contact the bull's owner and get the paperwork on it's way to NALF before the show season begins.

--DOB: June 6th, 2011
--BW: 75-80 lbs
--Sire: Registered Limousin Bull COLE UNION JACK 84U - find him on the NALF website! Owned by Steve and Julie Thompson of WY, bred by Coleman Limousin of Charlo, MT
--Dam: Faith (reg. Angus: "Harmon Black Lady T165")
Asking: $1100 unregistered, $1250 with papers transferred to new owner.

Sassy Show Stock

First picture is Stormy, the sim-angus heifer for sale, 2nd is her dam, Sadie. Stormy is Sadie's first calf, as you can maybe see, Sadie has a great udder and gave the little gal plenty of groceries!!

Attachments

• Stormy1527resized.jpg
    Stormy1527resized.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Sadie1407resized.jpg
    Sadie1407resized.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 35

Sassy Show Stock

First is Frannie, the Limflex, second is her dam, Faith. Faith is a 4 year old Angus cow. GREAT mama. Awesome dispostion.

Attachments

• Frannie1534resized.jpg
    Frannie1534resized.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 52
  • Faith1406reskized.jpg
    Faith1406reskized.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 42

Sassy Show Stock

Ady, the Why Lie heifer is in the top pic, this picture does not do her justice, folks, she's sound as a cat and is going to make someone a nice show heifer. Daisy Duke is a 3 year old cow, and when she had her first calf at 68 lbs in April of 2010, I liked her from the start, granted it took a few months for her to really fill out, but Dixie is one of my favorites and should have a great calf for me this coming spring. In my opinion, Ady will be even more feminine, deep bodied, and stout than her 1/4 sim, 3/4 Angus half sister. Dixie is not for sale, but I included her picture so you can see what this little gal could potentially grow into and exceed my expectations. Obviously, it's not the greatest picture either as she was taking a step in it..but it's the most recent picture I've got of this gal!

Attachments

• Ady1516resized.jpg
    Ady1516resized.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Daisy1694resized.jpg
    Daisy1694resized.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Dixie1637resized.jpg
    Dixie1637resized.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 39

Sassy Show Stock

If anybody has any other questions about these gals or would like different pictures, let me know and I will have some new pictures up after Thanksgiving!