Lautner Ad Banner

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dusty

On Matt's blog he seems to say its BS...  Whats the deal?

Gator

Sounds like were playing family feud! The banner is from Lautner farms. Not Matt. 

forcheyhawk

So Phil put that out as his top sellers for the month and Matt says that's BS it's not his top sellers.  Why don't they just clarify it that way?  Putting up a blog post to make it seem like a lie and it's unreliable information is misleading as well.  If that's Phil's top sellers, why not make a post that says to clarify things a little more that's Lautner Farms top sellers and ours is: __________.  Why so damn cryptic all the time?  Have we come to this to push bull semen sales?

Diamond

Seems like the show cattle seen is starting...is going the way of the show horses. Way to much Drama...

Show Heifer

One might think that one of the family is doing better than the offshoot and they don't appreciate being shown up?  Seems like messes like this could be avoided if a name was changed completely and then they could "make it own their own"......

And yes froscheyhawk, people will do ANYTHING to sell semen. And I do mean ANYTHING. Sad, but true.

Oh well.... the world will continue to turn regardless of what they think...

amss101

I took it that steerplanet was advertising it wrong...he says he saw the add on steerplanet and to check sources of info. before believing.

forcheyhawk

I'm sure the next Drama on the blog will be this thread.  We're all a bunch of jerks.  Stay tuned.  ;D (pop)

Jill

Ok, maybe I'm an idiot, but what does Lautner Farms top selling have to do with Matt Lautners top selling?

RSC

Thursday, July 1, 2010
Top 10 for Matt Lautner Cattle June
As percentage relates to top 10: 1. Tiger 24%
2. Boardwalk 19.5%
3. Bojo 15.5%
4. Monopoly 10%
5. Heat Wave 5 9%
6. DH2 6%
7. Uno Mas 5%
8. Heat Wave 14 3.5%
9. Jesse James 3%
10. Colonel 2%

nck21

Jill said:
Ok, maybe I'm an idiot, but what does Lautner Farms top selling have to do with Matt Lautners top selling?
It seems to me they think that Monopoly and Boardwalk are the greatest thing since sliced bread and since that banner doesn't reflect that...

Show Steaks

boardwalk looks like a nice 600# bull..... if small is floats your boat he's the cats meow then.... of course ive never seen him in person just the picture

forcheyhawk

What are the chances that Ryan Haberger's bet on Heat Wave and the clones will top Monopoly in the 10,000 challenge?  I would think if any bull had a chance it would be Heat Wave, but I have to think that Matt had a pretty good idea it was a lock before he made the bet.  Just curious if anyone else had given much thought to it.

Here's the bet I'm talking about between Ryan Haberger and Matt Lautner:
http://mattlautnercattle.blogspot.com/2010/06/ryan-habeger-burt-iowa-5153413083.html

WFCC

im not picking sides, but im not sure i believe the top 10 bulls of lautners. Im guessing they are trying to move some semen on some of those bulls and probably will be successful doing that just because they reported they were in the top 10 of sales.