lautner bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

olsun

I saw them at Hawkeye last week. I thought Monopoly Money looked good, Smoken Hottie, not so much. JMO, I don't know much.

CJM

We raised Monopoly Money, but have no interest in him so me bragging about him does us no good.  The cow he is out of is a New Design 878 X Chill Factor.  She is a truly good cow not some fat old show heifer.  She milks like a cow should and holds her own in the pasture she doesn't need feed or the calf on creep so that she can raise a 400lb calf like some hot shot donors.  Not that those cows don't have there place in the Club Calf industry but it is nice to have one that doesn't need to be pampered and still perform.  As a calf Monopoly Money was good and hairy from the time he was born.  The birth weight is accurate I weighed with a calf scale(not just eye ballen it). 

vet tech

Smokin Hottie isn't as stout as id like to see, monopoly money looks the part though. Choppin' Wood is a real good bull. Saw him as a calf and I was very impressed

shocattle

Glad to hear that Monopoly Money is looking good since we have him leased for the summer!