Lautner Catalog

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

I got my Lautner Farms catalog today and noticed that all of the bulls now have TH and PHA status listed.

Telos

Maybe Lautner just got tired of all the phone calls from customers demanding the status all all those bulls. He does have quite a few bulls, didn't you know.

ghostrider

dragon lady said:
Jill said:
I got my Lautner Farms catalog today and noticed that all of the bulls now have TH and PHA status listed.

Will wonders never cease! To what do you attribute the remarkable change?

Isn't that what you wanted DL?  You should be proud, maybe you're part of the reason for "the remarkable change"...

Show Heifer

Regardless of his reasons, I appreciate him putting the results in the catalog! (clapping)

ghostrider

dragon lady said:
ghostrider - are you being facetious? Yup I think the whole truth is much better than sins of omission - so I am glad he finally stepped up to the plate - for some that last step seems painfully slow....I hope he continues to test and report on all his new bulls  ;D

Well yeah, I hoped you'd know I meant to slip in that modicum of levity. But on another level, I did mean it seriously, and complimentary in that, be it directly or indirectly, the message that you sent out saying their previous method of labeling was unacceptable just might've had something to do with it being different this time. I know you'd be happier if all the carriers were off the market, but remember wars are won one battle at a time...

Schneider Show Calves

i just go mine today adn you were right about it.. after the little paragraph of info its says if it has the gene disorder..  (cow)