Lautners bull sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ohio1

What's everyone's thoughts and favorite lots? I think it's one of the best sales yet my favorites are 1,3,6,7,9

DakotaCow

Is it just me or does it look like some of the lots have been pumped just prior to being videoed?

sizzler14

Is it just me or does a lot of the steers look like they were pumped right before they went into the ring to win? I like the smilin bob

Quick fire

I think it being the "Lautner group" you would imagine a much better offering. I think some of those bulls look terrible. That first sib the Leroy brown is atrocious. Not sure what they are trying to do with this group. Some of these boys sure got some tight pasterns on them. And judging by how small their Denver bulls were I'm going to guess these will have some problems getting cows covered this spring. It'll be interesting to see how Wades group compares.

DakotaCow

DiamondCattleCo said:
Is it just me or does a lot of the steers look like they were pumped right before they went into the ring to win? I like the smilin bob

I'm just saying that coming from them I would have expected them to do a better job presenting them. If they did such a poor job getting them ready for the videos and pictures maybe they are half-assing it with average cattle.