Lawton

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

We are getting ready to leave and my computer will be off for a week.  I just want you to know I am really going to miss this board.  Have a great week.

Telos

Jill...That's no excuse! Find someone with a lap top. Heh,Heh,Heh

Be safe, have fun and take pictures if you can.

DL

Jill - Have a great time - I thought I had a bull picture for you but I can't find it! Maybe by the time you get back, drive safe, take pictures - dl

Jill

My boys are 5,7 and 8 and they are going to do the fitting contest, I would say we should have some Kodak moments without a doubt.

shortyjock89

When I was that age, I thought it was more fun to put the glue in my dad's hair..he didn't appreciate it.  Neither did I when my sister started doing it to me.....lol.  Good Luck and don't forget the misters!!

red

Jill, you have a great time! Keep safe & have fun!
Hope to watch it on the computer!!

Red (clapping)

shortdawg

Good Luck and stay cool ! Look up the GA crowd ; they are good friends of mine. They were almost to Wichita Falls about an hour ago.

Joe Boy

I did not get my last Voice and do not have a schedule.  What is the best day to go to the show?

Best wishes to Jill and all of our young exhibitors.

red

Make plans to attend the National Junior Maine-Anjou Show, June 18-22, 2007 in Lawton Oklahoma! Come for a week filled with contests and events! The MaineTainer females, bulls and steers show on Thursday, June 21. The Maine-Anjou high percentage females show on Friday, June 22.

Red

Jill

shortdawg said:
Good Luck and stay cool ! Look up the GA crowd ; they are good friends of mine. They were almost to Wichita Falls about an hour ago.
I don't know if the Daughtrey's from Sparks, GA are who you are referring to, if so Katie bought a Corgi puppy from us.

shortdawg

Yes ! That girl is like my daughter. We all go to church together and are close friends. I talked to them about every day they were gone. I guess it's a small world.

red

Jill- you mean you took Corgi puppies to the show? It's a good thing I didn't go! I am sure I'd come home w/ one!

I WANT A CORGI!!!!

Red  (dog)

shortyjock89

Red- I've got the solution to your Corgi problem.  Say you and Mr. Hubby-man are out on a farm visit where the folks you are visiting own Corgi's.  Mysteriously, as your husband is out looking amongst the cows, a sly little pup sneaks into the cab of the truck.  And on the way home, the little stowaway is discovered...but it's okay because the little rascal has enough cuteness to melt anyone's heart and your husband could not resist the pup's eyes and would be forced to allow it to live with you..of course the pup would have to agree not to terrorize King Killer Kitty first !

Jill

Yes, we took 9 puppies to the show and were out by Monday.  We like sending them to cattle people because they make good homes for them.  One of these days I am going to ship you one and then you will be unable to refuse it. (clapping)

red

I'm more worried what Killer Kitty will do to the corgi!
He bite my ankles last week & drew blood. Hubby gave him a dime!
Good idea though!!!!

Red