Lazy days of Autumn--a reminder

Help Support Steer Planet:

oakbar

Sometimes the  Lord reminds you how good our lives really are by giving us a moment when everything seems right.  As I left my office after a rather stressful, hectic morning, He gave me this view out my window.  It rained last night and it was cloudy this morning.  He provided this view as the sun was just starting to shine on the newly rinsed world.  I don't know about anyone else but these are the kind of moments that can ease this troubled cattleman's  mind!

I hope there's a moment in your day like this!!

Attachments

• Lazy day Fall O8 2.JPG
    Lazy day Fall O8 2.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 335
  • Lazy day Fall O8 1.JPG
    Lazy day Fall O8 1.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 323

amss101

I hope there's a moment in your day like this!!

There was--now.  Thanks for sharing.  I know we can all use a reminder of what the Lord can do and that was beautiful.

oakbar

amss101,

I'm glad you enjoyed it!!  We had a beautiful day, all day after that.  It more than made up for the cloudiness and stress of this morning!!

One of my mentors, my high school vocal music teacher, has a greeting that always does the same thing for me.  No matter how dark, dreary, or sad the day might be, if I see Lowell his greeting is always the same--"This is the day the Lord hath made,  Rejoice and be glad in it!!"

Kind of gives a little perspective to everything!!  I hope whoever reads this is rejoicing and being glad about their day!!

CAB

Lynn, you live in a beautiful part of the country. Nothing prettier than a bunch of content cows and calves sunny after a cold/wet day or two. Brent

Just getting out and spending time around the cattle or hitting a show, or walking through a group of sale cattle makes my day.

oakbar

Thanks, CAB!!  We had new arrival yesterday around noon--little guys like this will keep you in a good mood, too!!

Attachments

• Dwood X Dream Girl calf 10-16-08.JPG
    Dwood X Dream Girl calf 10-16-08.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 162