Legacy Plus

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

I know all of our semen has a collection date on it, but if I am slick enough to collect a dead bull, surely I have the resources to also change a collection date.  The way I read the court papers he was collected as LP or I may have just read that into it.

Show Heifer

In the depths of a corner in my office I found a Maine Anjou Voice magazine, May/June/July 2006 issue. On page 181 is a picture of Hall's Legacy Plus 738G. Placed third as show sire of the year. And he is marked as Deceased. Is this the bull that is now alive?

Gypsy

Well yes and no  ;D, Legacy Plus was born March 13, 1997.  LP perhaps ? died for the 1st time  ::) on December 6, 2001. Amazingly, he survived that death to die again in December 2005 (December seems to be a bad month for LP)  ::).  So yes, the photo in the magazine you saw is the almost immortal Hall's Legacy Plus 738G.  I wonder: during which life was the photo taken? 

How stupid and sickening is all of this?    :p

knabe

i'm still impressed by 4 years of collection, and another 2 to filter to the media.  is anyone near where the case will be tried?  it seems like the big thing in question between the two parties is lost revenue and how to compensate for that. 

Gypsy

farmboy said:
can i see a pic of LP  :)

Farmboy - I cannot tell you how surprised I am that you haven't found one for yourself.  You must be slipping.  (lol)  But here ya go, although the best I (I'm not very good with a computor) I can do is a link.    http://www.oharalandandcattle.com/hall's%20legacy%20plus.htm

Gypsy

I bet you are still recovering from your fair.  Good job by the way.  ;D

Joe Boy

I know some of those involved with the bull and am in shock.....  It will be interesting to see this unravel. 

I know a man who has a great AI bull who had a partner who took advantage of the bull and over used him to sell more semen than his share and when my acquaintance got the bull back for his 6 months, the poor bull was nearly dead he was in such bad shape.

Money changes some people as it begans to roll in they want more....

I could not believe the story that broke here about the previously mentioned county agent.  He was a great one.  We heard about it before the goat story appeared on the front page of the newspaper.

Greed is what separates honest friends from their best friends.... it happens too often.....

Latest posts