LEROY BROWN

Help Support Steer Planet:

sw

Has anyone had any calves out of Leroy Brown, if so how do they look. I have some cows bred to him and am ancious to see how they will look.

ebp5

I have a Oct 1  black/white Leroy Brown / Sun Seeker steer.  The pic was taken at a week old

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 249

farmboy

4th overall steer at the Ohio State Fair was a LB. in the final drive i was on the other side of the fence from the calf and he was flat out awesome. I liked him better than the Reserve Steer..

fourth.jpg

huge top, huge bone, good finish.

TMJ Show Cattle

Haven't raised any yet....but will. Nobody in our area has used him. I know they have a GREAT cowherd which makes a big difference,but the Glover's use him a lot with great results,along with HW and Monopoly and Jimmy the Greek. That's not counting the Red or shorthorn influence bulls they use. Was told a couple of weeks ago about a new Red bull they purchased. He is supposed to be quite special.

Diamond

I had one this year, a bit tough temp. wise in the start but turned into one heck of a steer, thick as could be and a ton of haor

SKF

ebp5 said:
I have a Oct 1  black/white Leroy Brown / Sun Seeker steer.  The pic was taken at a week old

I LOVE all that color!!!

SPL

I've got 3 on the ground right now, and they are the 3 best calves I've got this year. 

cattlepimp

Very good calves, and very consistant......BUT, VERY BAD ATTITUDES! Just had one i sold brought back to me to try and get him calmed down so nobody gets killed.

wrc

We had one that was the most laid back calm calves I've ever been around.  he was almost too lazy to eat.  Very good calf just couldn't get him fat cause he wouldn't eat much at all.  Great hair and gentle enough for young inexperienced kids.

Bone2011

I showd one last year and he had amzing hair, had one judge make the comment that he was too heavy muscled. And he got to were he was pretty bad topped over the loin. Bought another one this year and he is alot better topped, he has already won a few shows

Diamond

zach said:
Lautners new catalog says TH free. the website says THC.

I was woundering about that  myself, misprint maybe? it would be nice if he was free, but I really dont think so.