Let's come together for Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Sorry I've been gone for so long.  Been at the Missouri State Fair.

Red is back in the hospital.  She's having further complications from her surgery.  She needs all our prayers and thoughts right now.  I think if we all sent cards and letters it would boost her spirits.  I don't feel right giving out her address...BUT she does have it on her website at www.redmaplemaines.com .  Let's all drop her a get well card and I'm sure Mark will take them to the hospital for her to read.

Guys (and gals)....I'm really worried about her.  Her spirits are really down.  She really needs all the encouragement we can send her way.

By the way SD....she got the piggy nose and that was the first I've heard her laugh in a long time.

SO COME ON STEERPLANET FAMILY!  IF WE CAN HELP GET BRAD HOOK ON THE TODAY SHOW I KNOW WE CAN HELP RED THRU THIS.

vet tech

I'll get right on a letter to Red...but I'm curious somehow I missed Brad Hook on TV when and what was it?

justme

I think over  a year ago.

I'm sure Red would love to hear from you!  Thanks!

Jill

We'll get that done, been gone with county fair and just assumed she was doing ok, very sorry to hear that.

DLD

Like everyone else, I've been busy and just presumed she was recovering smoothly. Definitely sending our thoughts, prayers and good juju. Will get a card headed that way as well.

justintime

thanks Gidget....... I also was thinking that Red was doing pretty good to be staying on the sidelines and not rushing to get back on here. If there are problems, she is in the right place... ie: the hospital. I will get a card tomorrow. Wishing her all the best!

TJ

Thanks for the update.  I hate to hear that she is back in the hospital, but I appreciate you posting the info! 

Get well RED, we are pulling for you!

Simmymom1

(angel)    Thanks for the update Gidget.  My prayers go out for Red and I will get my letter out to her today!!!  By the way, how did the lamb come out?  Lisa

BCCC

I am thinking a pig nose print would be good on a card ;D Might just have to go ink pad my pigs nose!

txshowlamb

Thats exactly what i was thinking go out and ink my pigs nose and have that as my signature  (lol)

aj

I'm pulling for you red.Some people are just good people and Red you are one fine lady.

kanshow

Red!  I'm praying for ya! 

Will get a card in the mail as soon as possible too.