Lifeline/Hairy Bear BW's

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

What are the birth weights like out of these bulls?  I was told they were calved pretty decently for clubby type bulls and I love the calves. 

showsteerdlux

I'm pretty sure somewhere in the 80s. They aren't advertised for calving ease by the owners which means you should probably be a little cautious.

Joe Boy

The calves we have had from Lifeline were 78-84 and their shape was right for calving ease to a cow.  I am breeding my Senor Roho to my heifers that I have tried to AI right now.  He is almost a double bred Habanero, since his dam was a Jazz and his sire Lifeline.  He is thick but he came in a small package and I think he will be fine.  I would not sell him for a heifer bull, however, until we have some up and running.  His BW is 2.8.

steermaker

Have only had one Lifeline calf.  Used him on a Black Impact heifer.  She calved unassisted at 22 months of age.  Had a 75# healthy bull calf.  I know that you can't judge much from one breeding but we liked the outcome.  My daughter will be showing that calf as a steer at our fair this year.