Lifeline question

Help Support Steer Planet:

DLB

I was wondering what Lifeline works best on?  I know he has had many slick champions at Texas majors.  Does he work best on PB char females or CharX females?  I have heard from many people that his charx calves are slow maturing and look their best at 1250+ in weight...which is fine with me.  But I am wondering what he has clicked with best for people who have used him.  Thanks for any information! :)

chambero

We've got a couple of Lifeline sons that are out of straight Angus cows.  These bulls are now 3.5 yrs and turning into very nice looking mature bulls.  We've only had a few calves out of them so far, but we had a handful of heifers out of them that got kept as replacments and were  some of our better ones.

So, I would say that good Angus cows aren't a bad option for him.  Of course pretty much any bull does pretty well on good Angus cows.

JSchroeder

To answer your question directly (what he has clicked best with), it would be impossible to argue that he's clicked better with anything than he has with Charolais cows. 

Other than that, he works with on cows with above average depth.