Lima Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

char

So what did everyone think of the Lima Show this year????  I thought the quality of the cattle was amazing...I don't think I saw a bad one in the bunch....Loved the two rings for showmanship.....made the whole thing whiz right by.....I think the show ran pretty good with the two rings....maybe next year stagger time a little better...but overall for it being the first year ran like that was great....loved showing heifers one day and steers the next....hopefully more shows will follow suit...what do you think???

char

mlk32

I agree.  From my perspective, it was very well run and the organizers should be commended.  I liked the two rings in one day program particularly since we only had heifers.  Showmanship also moved along very well.  While certainly not necessary, the only change I might like is a little more room or a bigger staging area for ring two but that is getting very picky.

red

I liked having 2 different judges opinion. I thought things moved fairly quickly although there was a big time gap between the 2 rings.
I have to give my hats off to those that won. There were some great heifers there. I didn't stay for the steer show but the dept of the heifers was awesome. It should be an exciting BEST season.
It was good seeing so many old & new friends. Woody had a blast too!

Red

MAMACOW

We only showed heifers also and I loved the two rings!  Brad and his family and everyone else did a great job!!!  A great show with lots of great cattle and even greater kids!  We cant wait for the next one.  Red I can not believe how much Woodys grown!  Great to see you again Red!

Latest posts