Lima Show

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

It looks to me like the judges switched up several, were the animals that close or the judges that different? 

red

showsteernc said:
Tell your nephew congrats for me. I knew that calf was good when I saw him. I'm glad that they are having some success with him.

he sold him to a nearby family.

Red

Throttle

red said:
I did find out that a steer that came from our farm & had our genetics on the dam's side was 2nd in it's class behind the reserve champion.

Showsteerdelux- that was the Red Vision calf we looked at

Red

Know the owners too. The steer is for sale and should be pretty affordable

red

Throttle said:
red said:
I did find out that a steer that came from our farm & had our genetics on the dam's side was 2nd in it's class behind the reserve champion.

Red

Yes, the steer is owned by Dane Jeffers. http://www.clubcalves.com/MidwayFarms/MidwayIndex.html  & is the Red Vision calf. Picture doesn't do him justice w/ the placement of the back legs.

Red

Throttle

red said:
Throttle said:
red said:

Red

Yes, the steer is owned by Dane Jeffers. http://www.clubcalves.com/MidwayFarms/MidwayIndex.html  & is the Red Vision calf. Picture doesn't do him justice w/ the placement of the back legs.

Red

Yes, not a bad pic, but this calf is real nice. Tad bigger maybe, but as good a county fair one as you'll find and very reasonably priced to me at the Lima show. I assume he could be a Shorty Plus as well? If anyone is still looking for one call Dane or PM me. He was talking about consigning him to the AGR sale