Link to website

Help Support Steer Planet:

kanshow

Does anyone have a link to the website that lists most of the spring shows in Kansas?  I thought it was Anderson County extension that did such a good job with it last year but I can't find anything for this year. 

Jill

Here is the answer I got from my extension agent.
Jill-

The new website for KSU and the youth livestock shows is www.youthlivestock.ksu.edu however, I don't know if there is a county list that is up.
I do know that there is a county who is going to put something like that together, but it is still not up yet.

Here is the county website that is doing it statewide.  I know that they will be updating it on a regular basis.

http://www.oznet.ksu.edu/anderson/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=73

--

kanshow

Thanks, when I was on KSU website and county sites the other day, they'd been all revamped and  I couldn't find a thing.  The kids always like to do a couple of the sheep jackpots too - so was trying to find those to get them worked into our schedule.     

Jill

They passed out flyers at the show, I'll see if I can find mine, the dates were May 2&3

kanshow

We are planning on it.

What about 4/12... where is everyone going that day?   

Jill

At this point we are planning on Abilene this weekend and Johnson County is our spring show on the 12th, so we will be there.

kanshow

We'll be at Alma on the 26th if our corgi girl cooperates.    It looks like we'll be out the weekend in between due to puppies..  but that could change. 

jimmyski

Thomas County Spring Show in Colby, KS will be April 26th
Logan County Spring Show in Oakley, KS will be April 27th

Russell Spring Show is May 10th in Russell,KS
Hays Spring Show is May 11th in Hays, KS

These are just a few that I know the dates on.