little heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

Here is a pic of one of our little heifers we sold and is now on the show road here in OH. I know it is not a very good angle but here she is. Opinions welcome.
I have also included a pic of her at 3 days old, thought it was kind of neat to see the change.

Attachments

• New calves 008.jpg
    New calves 008.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_0852 RESIZE color.jpg
    IMG_0852 RESIZE color.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 435

CAB

Nice heifer. Do you think that she will be shown more as a breeding heifer or market? Bloodlines please, thanks. Brent

ShowmanQ

Thanks. She is out of a  Trump x Agusta Pride 3127 grandson(our herd sire) and a Teddy-Bear x angus first calf heifer. The owners plan on showing her throughout the winter in the BEST program in the Shorthorn Plus didvision. She is last day of April baby so she would not be quite big enough to compete with the "fatty patties" of the market heifer show (lol)

dori36

ShowmanQ said:
Thanks. She is out of a  Trump x Agusta Pride 3127 grandson(our herd sire) and a Teddy-Bear x angus first calf heifer. The owners plan on showing her throughout the winter in the BEST program in the Shorthorn Plus didvision. She is last day of April baby so she would not be quite big enough to compete with the "fatty patties" of the market heifer show (lol)

Nice, nice heifer!  She'll be better off in the long run, if the owners choose to breed her next year, not being a "fatty pattie"!!  My Lowline bull would be making eyes at here if he could see her!!

Cattledog

She sure looks nice!  I think she looks like a breeding heifer hands down.  She just has that pretty feminine look about her!

kane1598

Agreed. I think she has alot of look to her and future as a breeding female. Good job.

ShowmanQ

Thanks a lot for the kind comments. We are super proud of the little gal (clapping) We have a 1/2 sister for sale that is a little greener but will be just as good later on down the road, and even more exciting we just had a 3/4 sister born with the EXACT same color pattern <party> The new owners are doing a heck of a job feeding her and putting the hair on her for the winter shows.