Live auction

Help Support Steer Planet:

Turkey Creek Ranch

I like that site, but there are a few things I would like to see changed IMHO.
#1. Better quality video, and more angles to see the cattle better.
#2. A "chart" similar to DV Auction that lists the lots and prices of them.

Ruebush Shorthorns

I have used this site to buy from two different auctions.  I have DSL through Verizon and I have a problem with it during the sales every once and a while.  I am like most I would love for the pictures to be more clear and be less jumpy.  If you don't have DSL I think it would be near impossible to really see what was going on and you have to adjust for a couple second delay to what the audio is saying.  If you bid from the computer be quick or you may wait to long and the animal will be sold their before the audio of the auctioner stops on your computer.  I think this is awesome and will watch many more sales this way as fuel is climbing in price.

KCK

And don't forget, liveauctions is not responsible for any cattle bought on "accident"; therefore, no just playing around and getting mouse happy. It will be a useful tool for everyone. They also have some seminars posted, too, that can be helpful and fun to watch. Check it out.

justme

Edje had there new one up and compared to the others at Jr. Nationals.  I really liked Edje's.  Bigger clearer picture.  Just my opinion.