Livestock judges recomendations

Help Support Steer Planet:

chappy8064

Hello everyone,

My name is Cole Chapman and I am a student at Oklahoma State University. I am in charge of the Block and Bridal show here in Stillwater and I am looking for recommendations on judges. We would prefer Oklahoma State graduates, but we are open to anything. Our Show is January 18th and 19th which happens to be during the National Western so we are having a hard time finding people. If you could be of any help please feel free to email me or reply. Thank You in advance.

Tallcool1

Ryan Rash seems to be pretty good about hitting as many as his schedule allows.  Maybe you have already hit him up.

knabe

ask jarold callaghan for input.  he was the judging coach there for years. he would have lots of contacts, especially for "cowboy" judges.

RyanChandler

Find a cattleman.  Sooner the Freddy 4h types are no longer chosen, the sooner functional beef cattle can start being selected.  It all starts with those who hire the judges.

Steve123

Wait.  I thought Freddy 4-Her types were the functional cattle?  The steer jock types were the counterfeit ones..... I may have terms mixed up.