Livestock Show Song

Help Support Steer Planet:

creativecattle

So I think this might I been talked about before and if so I would love the link, but does anyone know where to get "The Livestock" or "Nothing Better Than A Livestock Show" song. We got it off a cd a few years ago, and I guess it was originally done by an FFA group. Haven't found anything on iTunes. Would love some help. Thanks!

Vacanballs

The group was an FFA talent band from Owasso, Oklahoma like 10 years ago. Their name was Vision of Blue, Heart of Gold.. Great CD.. cant find it myself.. someone has it out there im sure..

[cowgirl_up_47

I listened to it after it was posted- great song! I really want the CD now, looked all over the internet and couldn't find anything. So as a last resort, I emailed Jared Tyler, he has some CDs left and will mail them.

rmbcows

I still have some of those cd's and I'd be glad to sell them to you all.  After visiting my e-mail, I see there are many of you wanting them.  I will try to get all your e-mails answered tomorrow.  It might be easier to put some on e-bay as "buy it now"' ,  would that work for most of you, or would you just rather I e-mail you each?  What ever works for you guys works for me!
Thanks

rmbcows

For those of you that are looking for the livestock show cd, I have listed it on e-bay.  Now that I'm writing this, I realize it is only for ONE cd... I'll go back and either add more auctions, or see if I can fix it for multiple cd's.  duh...  Still computer illiterate.    ::)

rmbcows

Just wanted to say Thank you to all of you who ordered a cd.  Hope you enjoy them!