LOGO DESIGN

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowmanQ

We are looking to hae a logo made for the farm, for use on jackets, hats, signs, etc. Does anyone know who can do a good job and not cause me to have to rob a train to afford the work? I would really like this done ASAP so anyone you know would help.
Thanks
Quinton

BCCC

Phil Reed(aka GoneWest on here) does a great job! Healso has very reasonable prices! I sent you a pm

justme

I own Funky Stitches custom embroidery and promotional products.  Give me a holler and I can help you out! (thumbsup)

ShowmanQ

BCCC said:
Phil Reed(aka GoneWest on here) does a great job! Healso has very reasonable prices! I sent you a pm

Does anyone know Phil's phone number? I cant get him to return emails and the last time he was on SP was a month ago...so maybe he is having computer trouble or something?

CPL

Denton Designs is another. I bet you could find something local that would be less expensive. I think it was Dan that also said graphics design programs in local schools or something do  a pretty good job. You might PM him and ask him more about that.

BCCC

ShowmanQ said:
BCCC said:

Does anyone know Phil's phone number? I cant get him to return emails and the last time he was on SP was a month ago...so maybe he is having computer trouble or something?
Sent you a PM with it

Davis Shorthorns

I have used GTM Sportswear here in Manhattan, but they are nation wide so look them up.  They can do anything.  I was in there today and they had put some logos on to little worry stones.  Also if you want to try to make one your self then I would recamend www.buildasign.com  I used it last night to make a new logo for us and it was really easy to work with.  Then all you have to do is email it to yourself and take it to someone to put on what ever you like.

linnettejane

davis, that website is pretty cool...im playing with it right now....havent got to the price part yet...but so far so good...

linnettejane

found this website, but looking for something a little more "modern"

http://www.coolnotions.com/ClipArt/clipart_0026.htm