looking 4 good clubby embryoes

Help Support Steer Planet:

rancher_1978

when are you looking to put them in i will be flushing some cows after they calve this spring you may be interested in

genesaw

i have an anchor daughter that is open and ready to flush,could flush her to bull of your choice, thats her in my avatar if interested i haqve many more pics of her.

gocanes719

We have Friction x Play Ray eggs pictured out of our donor pictured here.  They have been good to us.  $300 volume discounts. Pat Turner 210-464-6500

Attachments

• turnerdonor_big.png
    turnerdonor_big.png
    864.1 KB · Views: 43

Dooling1

We have some outstanding clubby matings for sale.

Email me at [email protected] and I can give you all of the details.

We also have our sure fire can't miss cow that just calved, and she is ready to flush to the bull of your choice if you wanted to do that. I am including a week old shot of her calf. All the calves out of her and Legacy have sold for good money.

BAILEYFARMS said:
We have 20 heat wave x 28 (WG Charly) eggs.  Full sibs to second high sell in rags to richs. Owner was later offered $75000 for him at Stephenville Tx 

Attachments

• orchid bull 1.JPG
    orchid bull 1.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 35

the angus111

I have 3 #1 embryos  granny creek untouchablex 485h(anchor daughter)  150.00 ea.eastern ohio embryo just sold 485h.she can be seen i believe in the the 2007 bainridge sale catalog.rusty

BCCC

I have 3 Sun Seeker x Angus embryos consigned to an online auction that will be coming up. Along with some Heat wave, Sun Seeker, Dr. Who, and Wilson semen. Will also have some WMW x Whiskey and Heatwave X Irish Whiskey embryos for sale in the next month.

MurrayFarms

www.murraycattlefarm.com

Send me a Email at:  [email protected] and I email you the Sale Catalog

16a&b Three Embryos
Selling two packages of three embryos by
Miss Who 89/33 • Black • Polled
Power Plant
Take Charge
SM X AN
Glitter N Gold
Mis Gloria 411C
Commercial Angus
LOT 16A - Selling three embryos sired by Heat Seeker.
LOT 16B - Selling three embryos sired by Heat Seeker.
Available for pick-up or shipping sale day.
Rare and wonderful describe this female well. Here she is. Who Made Who’s full sister!
Miss Who is as impressive maternally as you can make one and has the track record
to back it up. Her first ET calf crop was a barn burner with her calves out of Chunky
Monkey averaging $11,500. These embryos out of Heat Seeker are sure to be exciting and
add to the legacy that this young cow is making.
Consigned by ... Murray Farms, Aaron Murray and Family, Waverly, OH; 740.708.4905

Attachments

• donors.jpg
    donors.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 41
  • WMW_sister.jpg
    WMW_sister.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 26

Kurt and Hollie Pille

I have Embryos out of Charlais x Mainx flushed to milkman,.  also attached is a picture of a steer out of this Cow and milkman that sold for $29,000...

Attachments

• Milk%20Man%20tony.jpg
    Milk%20Man%20tony.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 146