Looking For A Bred Cow/Heifer For Sale In Iowa

Help Support Steer Planet:

brandtmolyneux

I am looking for a bred heifer/cow for sale in Iowa. I want something that is going to calve this spring and something that is going to produce a nice show calf. Breed of cow doesn't really matter. Preferably around the Iowa City/ Des Moines areas but willing to look at anything.

mark tenenbaum

Call Brad Davis (Trailer Sales)- Mediapolis Iowa-has good Shorthorn and x-bred cattle (as in $8-9000 cows along with real good commercials)-He has some breds and cows for sale: and hes reasonable-sells alot of cattle-319-394-9322  O0

CAB

I think that there could be some good buys to be had out of this sale if a person does their homework. Large enough numbers that they'll show some up worth the money. Buy an mid to older aged cow with great genetics.

AI Man

The way the cows sold from reimans herd on the first class female sale i would say it will be very high and hard to make money on the purchase price. Just my opinion

cowpoke

I have a 2nd calf Monopoly out of Dieter dam will calve this spring bred to Milkman[could be AId to I-80] first calve by Jessie James brought $4750.Was shown once and was champion.Also have several cows from Griswold sale  515-290-4336

Shorthorns4us

Do you have a particular goal?  Show cow/heifer or are you just starting out your herd?  Any breed preferences?
I have Shorthorns and Shorthorn Plus.  I would be willing to let you come look at the whole herd and see if any fit your needs/goals. 
EF