Looking for a bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

RAH

Will be traveling through Ohio this weekend, looking for a clubby bull, (mature or calf)

PWolfe

You may e-mail me at [email protected] if you would like.  We have a two bulls available that might work for you.

Thanks,

Pat Wolfe
Covington, Ohio

cow46750

we have a charolais bull born 2-5-10 he weighs 975 lb  last month he gained 5.1 lbs per day.we have him entered in the open charolais show in louisville in nov. we live close to ft wayne in if interested please reply or call 260-466-3319 after 6:00pm

Attachments

• moms bull 005.JPG
    moms bull 005.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 37
  • moms bull 005.JPG
    moms bull 005.JPG
    379.3 KB · Views: 46

Highs Show Cattle

Got a early july calf coming along nicely out of a heat wave cow and our hurd bull, half brother to a steer i sold last year that won grand of his division at ohio state fair! He is a little green but growing fast, hairy little guy haulter friendly. My cell is 567 204 7752 could send ya some pics, Thanks Alan High

Craig

RAH said:
Will be traveling through Ohio this weekend, looking for a clubby bull, (mature or calf)
hello,my name is craig cope---cope cattle is located @ 27668 claibourne rd. richwood,oh 43344.we have 2 bulls both 2010 models. one is a heat wave x donor 7063 cow,BD 3-14.the other is out of an ali son x ali-friction/winsor cow,BD 2-23.you are more than welcome to call or stop by,this is a good weekend to stop by as we will be home for the most part.both of these bulls deserve a look,they would be cut if they didnt.give me a call my cell is {937-243-5270}        thanks
                                                                                            CRAIG COPE COPE CATTLE

ringking

I have Bull but its not in Ohio its in Utah but it would be worth your time to check him out !! He is a Ali x Heatseeker and his name is Black Gold a proven sire BIG TIME !! Black Gold is TH and PH free Bw: 85 lbs D.O.B 2-7-08 He has been collected and you can view him at either www.cattlevisions.com or shepherdshowcattle.blogspot.com Please feel free to email me @ [email protected]. We figure some of our better calves have been out of him. I consider Black Gold a Top producer in both Maine and club calf genetics, He really is a BIG TIME BULL. Chad

KYsteer

I have a mature Maintainer that just turned 4.  He is an Irish Whiskey X Angus and has sired some really good replacements and is halter broke.  Sorry about the dirty head as he was just showing off for the ladies before the pic.

Attachments

• DSC_1538.JPG
    DSC_1538.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • DSC_1543.JPG
    DSC_1543.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 48

jeffb1

We have a springborn '10 by Monopoly with an 83 # BW!!!! Dam is Mailman/Windsor. Attached are two photos of the cows calf the prvious year by Money Talks. She is quickly becoming one of our favorites!!! We've been busy working with steers and heifers this fall so the bulls haven't had a lot of extra work yet. As a result we do not have him pictured, but his maternal sib from '09 should provide some confidence in his quality. Initially, we were targeting NCC in NE for sale of this bull, however, quite obviously, we can sell him cheaper without sales expenses added to him, i.e., commissions, travel, etc. I don't plan to have any pics on him till Dec, at the earliest. He would be worth a look based on your criteria. Days 888-442-6757  eve. 620-442-8722.

Jeff Bryant
Ark Valley Cattle Co., LLC
(in So. KS)

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 32

accattleco

We are not in Ohio but are in Louisville at the NAILE and will be traveling back  to Nebraska on Friday.  If you are looking for a serious Clubby bull, we've got it.  STLR Mojito.  We are currently bidding him off private treaty at the NAILE with bids due tomorrow by dark.  If you know and trust anyone here at the NAILE, you should have them stop by AC Cattle Company in aisle N of the West wing to check him out.  He is the real deal with tons of hair, huge hip, and great structure.  He is a Mr. Clean son out of our 97L donor cow that has produced several members of our Champion and Reserve Champion Chi pens at Denver as well as a Reserve individual bull at Denver.  Mojito's full sister won the Iowa State Fair Feeder Calf Show last year beating all the heifer and steer feeder calves.

Phone 402.649.3935

Attachments

• STLR Mojito.jpg
    STLR Mojito.jpg
    567.8 KB · Views: 38