looking for a Fall Born Show Heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

hs1541

We looking for a good fall born heifer for my son. We are located in dayton, Texas about 30 miles east of Houston.

Bulldaddy

We are located at Valley Mills near Waco, and have four purebred simmental and one simangus fall born heifers for sale.  Sires include Macho, Lucky Man and Fortune 500. They have all their shots and were weaned last weekend. Pm me if you are interested.

dimebag

We have a few yellow jacket heifers and a nice orange crush heifer for sale . Franklin texas .

tf82

I have a nice Carnac out of a Meyer 734 dam. If you are interested pm me your email and ill send you some pics.

johnwayne

hs1541 said:
We looking for a good fall born heifer for my son. We are located in dayton, Texas about 30 miles east of Houston.
How much are you looking to spend, I have 4 heifers to choose from, 1 reg herford. 3 angus/milkman heifers. send me a pm and I will get back to you
John

olsencattleco

I have about 25 head of heifers for sale. I put up a few heifers in a post this last week. I do have a really good Yellow Jacket x Heatwave/Meyer734 heifer. I am going to get her clipped this week and i will get a picture and video of her. She is our best calf this year even out of all the steers.  We are located in Corsicana which is about an hour south of Dallas.

Thanks alot- Eric Olsen

903-654-1806

Hankins Farms

here is a september charolais heifer Bluegrass X Hoodoo Slasher, we are located in southwest MO.

thank you

Attachments

• cowgirl.JPG
    cowgirl.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 48

johnwayne

hs1541 said:
Do you know what your looking for or will you know it when you see it. I have really fancy made Choas hereford heifer and 2 milkman embryo heifers.