Looking for a good place to have Jr. Nationals in TX

Help Support Steer Planet:

Chiquita

Are there any places to have Jr, Nationals in Tx that has an air conditioned show ring?  Looking for something that is semi-affordable.

NHR

Glenn Rose, TX has an air conditioned arena.

Heart of TX, Waco, TX

Central TX Fair complex, Belton, TX

Not for sure if the arena in Wichita Falls is air conditioned but the Charlois jr national was there a couple years ago

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

NHR said:
Glenn Rose, TX has an air conditioned arena.

Heart of TX, Waco, TX

Central TX Fair complex, Belton, TX

Not for sure if the arena in Wichita Falls is air conditioned but the Charlois jr national was there a couple years ago

Yep

The Show

The only other one I can think of other than the one's listed would be Houston, but I'm sure that would be a little pricey.

nobody

Chiquita said:
Are there any places to have Jr, Nationals in Tx that has an air conditioned show ring?  Looking for something that is semi-affordable.
Sulphur Springs has an air conditioned arena....don't know about price.  Plus, if you have people coming from up north it is closer for them than something a little more south.

afhm

Waco is very pricey.  Fort Worth probably is too, but worth looking into.  Houston wouldn't really be a viable option.  What breed are you looking for?  The size of the show could exclude some facilities.

AAOK

Attended two Natl Jr MA shows in Texas.  Witchta Falls is a whole lot better than Denton!

thebulllady

Heart of Texas in Waco is a great facility!  Plenty of trailer parking too.  I'm surprised it's that expensive though!

sgetz007

Amarillo has an air conditioned show ring and is affordable.  The city is very supportive and will help with some of the expense to bring the extra business in to town.

Tex

Limmy folks just had Jr. Nationals in Amarillo.  They have had it more than once in Amarillo.  You could visit with them about their experience.

HEELER DOG

I was in Amarillo for Limi Jr National this year and 09 and would recommend it as a location for your show.  They will do a good job for you. :)

blitz

I would look at the Mallet Event Center and Arena in Levelland TX. It is a new facility that is scheduled for completion in the fall of 2011. It will have the ability to stall around 400 head. They have new ww stalls and tie outs are available. The show arena is climate controlled, inside and outside washracks, large banquet hall all under one roof. You can see the building at the web site www.malleteventcenter.com  Levelland has hotel tax funds that will make the building very reasonable to rent

Latest posts