Looking for a heifer.

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Looking for a Jan-April heifer.  Main focus is on quality, but would prefer a Shorthorn or Maine.  Located in IL.  PM if you have one or know of any good ones around.

Thanks,

Justin Olson

shortyjock89

Awesome Jill, these will be Maines then? I'll have to stop by your stalls and take a look...

Jill

We have 1 Maine, 2 Maintainer/Shorthorn Plus and 1 Maintainer, like I said, no one ever said we were sane (thumbsup)

shortyjock89

Lol nope, never did.  I wish I had the gumption to take that many babies to a big show like that, but I just can't quite do it.  I can't wait to see them.

red

I am breaking a very sweet Currency x gold club x rose heifer right now. She'll be PHAF/THF. Born the end of february. This is going to be a girl's heifer. Very much a lover & sweet.
Very hairy & good legs.

Red

showtime

We have a double vison out of our trump donor and a dr.who out of our cigar donor both of these donors are well proven with a history of winning off spring.
located in central Ill. Would be priced right to a winning home. O0

shortyjock89

showtime said:
We have a double vison out of our trump donor and a dr.who out of our cigar donor both of these donors are well proven with a history of winning off spring.
located in central Ill. Would be priced right to a winning home. O0

Definitely interested, especially in the shorthorn! I sent you a Private Message.

Eberth

We have a very nice maintainer heifer she is a end of March. We live about 25 min from the american royal complex and are going to have all of our calves up and ready to look at during junior natls.  We have not had the chance to get any of the calves clipped and pictured due to the bad weather, but hope to sometime next week or so. You can check out or web site www.eberthshowcattle.com for pictures of the heifer, they are not the best, but the heifer is one of the best we have ever raised and is priced very reasonable.

shortyjock89

Cool, I hope I can get out and look at calves a couple days while I'm out in KC.  That would make the whole trip a lot sweeter (clapping)

Davis Shorthorns

Have a really nice late Feb heifer for sale.  She is out of DF Hunters Buckshot (first calf out of TM Dazzlers full sib) and my O'Dutchess cow. 

Davis Shorthorns

Here are some picts, sorry not the greatest, but should show you kinda how she is put together. 

Attachments

• Super Calf side.JPG
    Super Calf side.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 156
  • Super calf rear short.JPG
    Super calf rear short.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 149

kanshow

We saw Davis' heifer this evening and he's right - the pictures do not do her justice.  This is a nice heifer.  I really liked the cow she is out of too. 

Latest posts