Looking for a left over steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

We have a left over fat steer weighing around 1100 now. He is fit for show. Sent you a PM if your interested. Hes a Q Dog and should slick out good.I could get some pics tommorow.

Meurer

I want to think all of you for your help and interest....I have tried to PM everyone back as soon as i could, also Im stil looking for that great one so if anyone has one left over from their county or state fair Im still n the market for one...he needs to be able to slick and needs to be level and sound also...

amss101

If a Hereford would interest you I have a great one. Current weight is 1135. He is a June 19 calf out of High Cotton. DNA has already been sent in to qualify for the American Royal as well.

cowsrcuddly

We have a Registered Angus Steer that weighed 1150 on July 24th.  He was Res Champ Angus, nice profile and muscle, good temperment.  We are located in Eastern Iowa.  Can send a photo if  interested.

Meurer

Im still looking for a steer...I have 2 weeks left to try and find one....I know since a lot of the fairs up north are over and many of you are going to sell you steers, he needs to be able to slick...If you have any ideas of where I might find one please let me know....email is [email protected] and my number is 254-709-7090

wrc

We have a September born Milkman out of an angus cow.  He's pretty good and would classify angus in Oklahoma, not sure about Texas.  I got him for my daughter who is almost 9, but she is scared of him and rather than have her first experience be a bad one I think its best we sell him and wait a couple more years.  We are in Stillwater Ok and I can picture him this weekend if you are interested

Meurer

Thanks for all the help but Im still in the market for that left over steer...He needs to be able to slick and be cool lookin also...I have one week left and I'm hoping that this last ditch effort to find a steer will be worth all the time and effort that I have put in for finding one that will be in the running for my little brothers senior year at our county which is in January...so if any of yall have any ideas of where I might be able to find that one that Im looking for please pass that info on to me and Thanks again for all your help...

Latest posts