Looking for a lowline heifer.

Help Support Steer Planet:

okcc

looking for a spring born lowline heifer.  I know there are several breeders on here so if you could point me in the right direction as to where i should look. Or if you have any thing for sale let me know. Thanks chad

Reinken Cattle Co.

Not sure what exactly your looking for whether fullblood or percentage, I have a quarter blood heifer calf that was born in may, otherwise have some yearling heifers that have been exposed to a bull now, and are being shown this week at the National Junior Lowline show. If you would like to call me sometime the number is 515-298-2713 If not interested in what I have can pry lead you in a good direction.

Matt

arihillfarmlowlines

We have an almost 3/4 (11/16ths) percentage baldy heifer that we might consider selling for the right price  ;D.  She was calved end of May and you can see photos of her by going to our website and clicking on "Calves" at the top navigation menu.  We're located in Ohio.  We also have a 3/4+ (13/16ths) Lowline bull calf that was born a few days ago that would make someone a nice bull prospect for calving ease or he can be sold as a steer also.

-Astrid

Ari Hill Farm Lowlines
http://arihillfarmlowlines.com

arihillfarmlowlines

Here are some photos of the heifer calf taken today at one month old.  Forgot to mention that the bull calf is out of a Beau Lad daughter.

-Astrid

Attachments

• Cattle 424.JPG
    Cattle 424.JPG
    196.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Cattle 423.JPG
    Cattle 423.JPG
    205.5 KB · Views: 43

wowcows

I am with Matt on this as to what you are looking for but we can help if we don't have what you are looking for.
There is an excellent April heifer calf here as is there a May that is flat good. Both will show! Also Brandon has a Feb. heifer calf that is good too.
Also Spring born yearlings AIed to top of the line bulls and being cleaned up right now.
Call or write if you have questions.
Doll House Genetics
785-633-3643
By the way. The first Lowline Jr. National was a blast. Good show with some good cattle and a lot of fun.

wowcows

It's me again. Thought I better clearify my statement about what we have to offer "will show".  They will all show if you can get a halter on them but I mean these will be very competive given that they are taken care of properly. Not just the run of the mill Lowlines!
(clapping)

okcc

im looking for a little heifer calf that would be good for a first time showman. Im hoping a smaller animal will be less intimidating for my younger sister and will allow her to have the opportunity to possible build an interest in cattle. not looking to spend a lot as i dont know if she will have any interest at all and would like to stay around the 1500-2000 dollar range if possible.  thanks, chad