Looking for a Red Angus heifer!

Help Support Steer Planet:

feeder duck

I am looking for a solid good haired Red Angus heifer. She could be a Sept. or after of 08. Give me a call or mail me at [email protected].

Thanks

Jeff Cornell
Lafayette,IN
765-491-2336

KCK

Solution Genetics is having another sale in Oklahoma in October. They have the strongest set of Reds, in my opinion. The sale will be on Liveauctions, so you might be able to get a catalog there if you aren't on their mailing list. If not, let me know. (Don't think it is finished, just yet:)

TFCC

Red Sunday Private Treaty Sale Sunday Sept 6 -JK and Three Fires Cattle ww.jkcattle.com for details-several nice Red Angus heifers

TMJ Show Cattle

Where in Okla. is Solution Genetics? I lived there most of my life until 3years ago and haven't ever heard of them. If you want the undisputed best Red Angus check out the VON FORREL's of Wheatland,Wyoming.

ROAD WARRIOR

KCK said:
Solution Genetics is having another sale in Oklahoma in October. They have the strongest set of Reds, in my opinion. The sale will be on Liveauctions, so you might be able to get a catalog there if you aren't on their mailing list. If not, let me know. (Don't think it is finished, just yet:)
BE VERY CAREFUL HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RW

ROAD WARRIOR

TMJ Show Cattle said:
Where in Okla. is Solution Genetics? I lived there most of my life until 3years ago and haven't ever heard of them. If you want the undisputed best Red Angus check out the VON FORREL's of Wheatland,Wyoming.

I agree TMJ - the Von Forrel herd is one of the best! Since Mary's illness they have not been out in public much but the cattle are still good. RW

okcc

TMJ Show Cattle said:
Where in Okla. is Solution Genetics?
Solution Genetics is in Cushing, IA however their sale will be in Marietta, OK.

shortyjock89

brandisshortys said:
I'd try Tree Lane Farms in El Paso, IL.   They raise some EXCELLENT Red Angus cattle.  I've heard nothing but good things from their clients.

Yep, and they use a lot of von Forrell genetics, and MUCH closer to you Jeff.  If you wanna go to Tree Lane sometime, let me know and I'll go along too.

TMJ Show Cattle

Yes Yes yes, I forgot the Tree Lane Farms raises a few.They sold a great little heifer that we should have bought 2 years ago for 2000.00.We had cattle at Larry Martins sale that weekend and didn't make it to the sale.