looking for a show steer near the northern Illinois area

Help Support Steer Planet:

Schneider Show Calves

i am looking for a show steer near the n. Illinois area for this upcoming show season. Preferably under 1,500$$$  thanks
schneider show calves

BABYTEX

Hi!  I know you said you were looking in Northern Illinois but we have a show steer we are looking to sell.  We would like $1000.00 out of him.  He is a Texas Hold 'Em (Habegers) steer.  The mother is a Simmetal.  The full sister to this steer was Commercial Champion at the West Central Junior Livestock Show in Fergus Falls, MN and placed at a high blue at the MN State Fair.  I am still awaiting pictures from the West Central Show as I didn't get any when I was down their.  There was 99 head of cattle so I think she did pretty well. She was a very good eater and I am hoping this steer will be the same way.  We would show the steer but we have a heifer to show and we have a couple prospects that should be good in the cow calf area which we did quite well in last year at our county fair.  We are somewhat new to the show business as we use to show dairy until a tornado took us out five years ago but we are trying to start our own herd of show animals.  We do not have pictures yet but we could sure get some.  We have also been trying to start working with the hair and if need be we could break.  If you would be interested I'm sure we could get the animal as close as the Minneapolis area. 

IVORYACRES

Schneider Show Calves I have 4 calm broke 2 lead steers, good hair, shorthorn+ & Angus   LOCATED appt 3 miles N. of route 20 Lena area cell 1-815-266-9429  Mark  NIGOTIOBLE PRICEING

Attachments

• 100_1084.JPG
    100_1084.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • 100_0947.JPG
    100_0947.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 38