Looking for a steer near AR!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ausley Family Farms

We had a girl that bought a steer from us this year, and the steer broke its leg the other day. I am trying to find her something of about the same caliber. We are tapped out of steers for this year or else I would let her show one of ours.

Thanks
Ausley Family Farms

ShowDoc

Ausley Family Farms said:
We had a girl that bought a steer from us this year, and the steer broke its leg the other day. I am trying to find her something of about the same caliber. We are tapped out of steers for this year or else I would let her show one of ours.

Thanks
Ausley Family Farms
i have several steers left  what exactly are you looking for in Arkansas  thanks Showdoc  i am located in East texas

jbzdad

Rod furrow had one last I heard ... don't know how well broke he is .... He didn't sell earlier but had really come on... don't know if he still has him ... Rod's #620-564-2403....

ShowDoc

Ausley Family Farms said:
We had a girl that bought a steer from us this year, and the steer broke its leg the other day. I am trying to find her something of about the same caliber. We are tapped out of steers for this year or else I would let her show one of ours. i have a heatwave may calf that is really good  we are gonna show him at Dallas if i do not sell him  he is propecting for us an doing well  5000.00 will get him  i have cut his hair cause it getting warm in texas  send email an i get you a picture thanks Showdoc  east texas

Thanks
Ausley Family Farms

Sly

I have a moneyshot steer that is for sale. He weighs 1100 lbs. Has yet to be beat in class.  I posted pictures on him before.  Search money shot steer for sale.  That will get you there.  PM me for more questions.  He is very competitive and is currently priced at 2750.00.  We do not have cooler and it is hot hot in the summer in Oklahoma. Thanks Neal