Looking for a steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

bryce12

harrisonshowgurl said:
I am looking for a couple of spring born steers for sale. I need them in the next couple of weeks, and want one that will be competitive. I am located in Arkansas and will show it from Nov until Oct 2010.
Thanks
Hello my name is Bryc Wright and i have I AM Legend steer that is choked neck softed belly and big ass, he has very good hair as well and is broke and ready to go. give me a call  at 515-971-2398 if you have any interest.

jock

this guy will compete any where you take him!!

Attachments

• Lukes 109.jpg
    Lukes 109.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 46

wsc

jock whats the shorthorn marked steer you have posted ------ sire ----dam----age  looks nice

Highs Show Cattle

Got two really good black steers out of an irish whiskey bull

Attachments

• 22222.JPG
    22222.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 55555.JPG
    55555.JPG
    91.7 KB · Views: 37

linemanext

i live in southern ohio and have two real nice steers one heatwave and one manchild both born in mid to late march

harrisonshowgurl

Due to work my dad hasn't got up north yet, but will very soon. I have got a couple of steers but am still looking for 1 more. I really want one that will make the sale at our state fair and do good at jackpot shows. I have tried to get back with ppl about the calves if they have emailed or messaged me. My first show is in less than 2wks. This is my last year to get to do steers so I really need a good one. If you have any please send me some pictures of them, side and butt please, and I will see if they work for me.
Thanks

mashowcattle

Highs Show Cattle said:
Got two really good black steers out of an irish whiskey bull

i sent you a pm about the first calf you have pictured here out of a irish whiskey bull.
let me know. thanks

jock

He sells in two weeks in IL. 

Attachments

• Lukes 122.jpg
    Lukes 122.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 72