looking for a steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

showemall

A friend advised that I come on SP and ask, so here it goes. Im looking for a steer to replace mine, he hurt himself six weeks ago and still cant get around that great so I have decided to sell him to market and attempt to find another jackpot steer. I’m looking for something in the 1100-1200 range, with my target show being in aug. Not really picky on breed, but pref black. he doesn’t need to be a barn burner, just want to be able to show this year.  needs to be quiet and halter broke, needs to be able to walk.  reg. would be a plus. Please msg me any photos, price and location.

Thanks Everyone

Richland Farms

I think I might have something worth looking at. As of right now he is my 4-H steer and I plan to show him at my county mid July. Right now he weighs about 1130. My plan at the beggining of the year was to show him at our state fair because I believe he is that good, but a lot of things have changed in my life in the last 9 months and I dont have time to go to as many shows as I would like to. He is a Bleeding Purple X Shiver steer and is halter broke, tame. walks good, has good hair, been under fans (no cooler), and gets worked with everyday. I believe that he has a bright future and would like to get him into someones hand that is going to take good care of him. We raised him on our family farm here in Indiana and have had good success in the past years. A few years ago we raised the Reserve Grand Steer @ the Oklahom Beef Expo, if that gives you an idea in our quality. If you are interested let me know and we can work out the details.

Attachments

• 134.JPG
    134.JPG
    726.9 KB · Views: 50

Richland Farms

Not a real great picture, I just took it with my phone this morning.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 40

showemall

Just wanted to add that I won't need him till aug. 1st if that opens up some more options for me. Thanks again guys