looking for a young show bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

jeffb1

We have a PB simme by Grandmaster out of the Janssen(IA) bred cow that produced two super bulls by Powerline, they can be seen on our website (google Ark Valley cattle). He was weighed within 7 mos. of his Sept. birthdate at 780. He is heavy muscled, average on bone, super deep, good hipped, big nutted and obviously high performance. Disposition is good, even though we have not done any halter work. He is priced under 2k and should be a decent show bull as his maternal brother was calf champ at a very competitive open show at our state fair in Ks.

We would also consider selling NOW any of our spring bull calves. These are bulls we, if enough time, would consider showing ourselves. In fact, at least two of them, and possibly all three may be consigned to the NCC '12. The Feb. I-80 3/4 maine bull and reg. chi can be seen on this website under the I-80 thread. He's special and priced accordingly. The other bulls are ChiAngus. One is an ET flushmate to the res bull calf champ at Ft. Worth ( and champ ChiAngus bull @ NCC the following month)(also on our website). He is a March and based on his dam's(Peekaboo res nat'l champ CA female) production, I expect no less from him. The third bull is on a cow that we recently sold in our dispersal, she is a PB Angus and when I bought her I had this CA mating(JSC Momentum) in mind. He was born early May and we have only 1/2 interest in him to offer to you.

The ChiAngus bulls will be priced higher than the simme identified above, but not a multiple of that price in comparison to the I-80 calf. Please call for additional details on pricing, payment amount AND timing of payment, as well as,pick-up arrangements on the spring calves. The Simme is available immediately. days 888-442-6757, eve. 620-442-8722  Jeff Bryant Ark Valley Cattle Co., LLC