Looking for brahman show heifer in Texas

Help Support Steer Planet:

SlickTxMaine

Anyone know who has some that are good, and reasonably priced.  My daughter really wants a "hump back girl calf" to show at our local show and maybe a couple of jackpots.  Oh, Texas only please.  Thanks!!

simmyman67

La Muneca cattle has some really good brahmans. But if I were you, I'd just go straight to V8.

WJ Farms

PM me your information my grandmother in law raises brahman calves and they are reasonably priced and they all go back to JDH breeding thanks

Simmymom1

Hey girl...got you covered.  I know of someone with some awesome show heifers that are about an hour away from you.  I will PM you with the name and number.  (thumbsup)

SlickTxMaine

Thank you all for the help...... I have my work cut out for me now, checking out all these great prospects.  I knew you guys could point me in the right direction!

luannv8

Hey, I'd like to invite you to come look at V8.
We pride ourself in our junior program and will work hard to get you the best heifer for your budget. 

The Show

Call Bullseye. Probably a little more affordable and really nice cattle. They won the jr and I think the open heifer shows at fort worth just a few weeks ago.